Hi there, I’m Christian. I’ve been hooked on technology since I took my first programming class when I was 10 years old.
I’ve worked with many companies – both big and small – and I have been lucky enough to do a lot of cool stuff. Here are some of the things of which I’m particularly proud:
- I’ve led some amazing teams of managers and engineers who have accomplished things that were downright awesome.
- I head up an Identity and Access Management practice and I love to wax philosophical on the subject.
- I was the solution architect for a massive custom ERP, designing solutions for electronic signatures, interactive customer devices, enterprise Identity and Access Management, and much more.
- I architected and led a team to build an Enterprise Portfolio and Project Management suite for Mylan (which also gave me the chance to ride on super fast Jet Ski!)
- I built the strategy for a massive ERP data conversion for a multi-billion dollar manufacturing company.
- I helped move many companies from their stale waterfall-based software development lifecycles into strong agile processes (by the way, I love process design).
Some fun facts about me:
- I’m vibrantly passionate about solid solution strategy, architecture, delivery, and the Oxford comma.
- I am currently the VP of Enterprise Services at Workstate, a full-service consulting firm.
- I live in Los Angeles, CA but I am originally from Pittsburgh, PA
- I prefer tabs over spaces.
- I taught MIS at a Big 12 University
- I wrote an eBook called Identity and Access Management: A Primer on Technology and Concepts.
- I’ve sang in a death metal band. I totally recommend it.
I’d love to connect with you on LinkedIn, but make sure you send me a note first.